Noticias:

Jóvenes egipcios se unen al grupo de Facebook "Por la libertad del pueblo". Serán frikis, como si fuesen a salir a la calle.

Menú Principal

The English thread

Iniciado por Divarascka, 17 de Noviembre de 2010, 01:13

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Poison Gilr

Like PöîSöN GîLR, that devishly beautiful girl.

Denn die Todten reiten schnell

Calabria

In a hotel laundry list, i've seen written: Planchado/Press only
It's correct? Or should it be "pressed only"?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Khram Cuervo Errante

Well... somebody may correct me, but in that context I think that it would rather say "Iron only"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mr Winters

Poison Gilr

Maybe it's just a set phrase....

Mr Winters

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Poison Gilr

Yes, a few times. And another time that i thought i had, but it turned out i was just hungry.

Paradox

I am not under any orders to make the world a better place.

Idunne

1- Given the fact that the previous literary approaches are based in a common myth that this thesis rejects in its foundation, that objectivization of the studies comes from letting time pass between the opus and the criticism, its debunking requires a critical approach that either merges in a dialectical way different literary and philosophical criticisms or creates a new one, always from an interdisciplinar perspective. This does not interfere with traditional criticism inasmuch as it fulfills a different role, in fact working concurrently with it in the understanding of Literature. Thus, by reducing the concept of analysis to its primeval form, where there is only a need of student subject and studied object, a parallel branch to literary criticism grows, where spatiology plays the main role.
2- Cultural construction analysis in the shape of sociology and psychology conjoined, opposed to traditional literary criticism, includes among its theories enough background to support the previous postulation. Thus, in order to provide the necessary theoretical background to defend the philosophical frame within which this thesis appears, Contemporary cultural production must be at the core of it, as well as an interdisciplinar understanding of cultural thinking.

Leinster

Cita de: Idunne en 24 de Febrero de 2016, 00:38
Olle k no me apetese bujcar literatura prebia del tema. Les parese vien?

I see...  :hehe:

Cita de: Wind_Master en 15 de Mayo de 2011, 21:46
Estoy con Sertorio jugando al LOL, que tengo más vida, ¿vale?
Cita de: Khram Cuervo Errante en 20 de Septiembre de 2011, 19:12
¿SU PUTA MADRE EN VINAGRE VA PEDALEANDO POR LAS CALLES MÁS ANGOSTAS DE LA JUBILADA ITALIA?

Últimos mensajes

Adivina la película de Paradox
[Ayer a las 15:38]

Marvel Cinematic Universe de M.Rajoy
[25 de Marzo de 2024, 09:33]

Dos balas, una vida de Mskina
[21 de Marzo de 2024, 15:12]

El escritor escacharrado X de M.Rajoy
[19 de Marzo de 2024, 16:31]

Mafia, conceptos básicos e hilo de dudas de M.Rajoy
[19 de Marzo de 2024, 09:05]