Noticias:

Parece que Jordi Pujol se va a jubilar, suena Duran i Lleida para tomar las riendas de la coalición de «Convergència i Unió»

Menú Principal

The English thread

Iniciado por Divarascka, 17 de Noviembre de 2010, 01:13

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Gilles

Indeed. Btw, is difficult to write in a language when your thoughts are in another. Anyway, is correct, but archaic, because of the french sintaxis inherited by the english language.

移動するときは風のように速く、静止するのは林のように静かに、攻撃するのは火のように。隠れるには陰のように、防御は山のように、出現は雷のように突然に

Dibujar es fácil

Mr Winters

Gilles

Cita de: Mr Winters en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 17:14
Then think in English.

It's impossible, even when you know the language. Everyone of us do, so don't pretend you've done it.

Dibujar es fácil

Mr Winters

You can't think in English, therefore no one can.

That's nice.

Also,

CitarIt's impossible, even when you know the language. Everyone of us do, so don't pretend you've done it.

How does that work? Everyone does it, so I can't do it?

Gilles

Cita de: Mr Winters en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 17:19
You can't think in English, therefore no one can.

That's nice.

Cool, that's a game everyone can play, at least try to be more sarcastic and less stupid, please.

I sais that, except you're bilingual, you can't do that. No one of us, except me, is bilingual (but in my case is French-Spanish). So, I can't, you can't, no one of us in this forum can't.

Dibujar es fácil

Mr Winters

I am thinking in English in this thread. If you can't, ok, that's your problem. But don't tell me what I can't do, because I know I am thinking in English while I write this.

Gilles

Cita de: Mr Winters en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 17:25
I am thinking in English in this thread. If you can't, ok, that's your problem. But don't tell me what I can't do, because I know I am thinking in English while I write this.

No, the proof is in blackletters. That is a typical castillian expresion. Like i said, try harder plz.

Dibujar es fácil

Mr Winters

Proof? Proof of what, you dumbass? I have to express myself in English, therefore I am thinking in English. It's not difficult, at least for me.

And don't you tell me I'm not.

Calabria

Winters, creo que no entiendes la diferencia entre pensar en un idioma y traducir automáticamente al idioma

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mr Winters

Cita de: Calabria en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 17:34
traducir automáticamente al idioma

That's what I understand by "thinking in the language". My thoughts (like Gilles said) are in English while I build the sentences.

Edit:
If you have a different idea of it (and please, let's not start another discussion about concepts and that stuff :lol: ) then it's ok. My point is that it's not difficult for me to "think" in English while I speak or write it.

Últimos mensajes

Mininoticias de M.Rajoy
[Hoy a las 16:47]

Adivina la película de M.Rajoy
[Hoy a las 12:08]

¿Qué manga estás leyendo? de M.Rajoy
[Ayer a las 09:43]

El hilo con el increíble título mutante de Orestes
[13 de Mayo de 2024, 19:24]

¿Cuándo moriremos? de M.Rajoy
[13 de Mayo de 2024, 08:05]