Noticias:

Mañana todos a levantarse pronto para ver el final de lost. Seguro que explican lo del oso, el humo negro y los poderes de Walt.

Menú Principal

The English thread

Iniciado por Divarascka, 17 de Noviembre de 2010, 01:13

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Divarascka

Cita de: Gilles en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:12
Cita de: Divarascka en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:00
Cita de: Gilles en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 19:51
Hey, is not me who has to explain then why a british native speaks like a spanish student...

anyway, the fact remains. English is a creole language, not a pure language in its own.

P.S. Plus, is very strange too than a former british even unkwons the origins of his language, having in mind that is something studied in primary schools.

Strange enough, don't you think?

I did History GCSE. I studied WWII, the Cold War, the Vietnam war, something else that I can't recall right now, and the Bliztkrieg for a piece of coursework.

I did not study British history, because I WASN'T in England during my primary school years. I also do not know Spanish history, yet I can also speak Spanish, and technically am (or have the right to be) Spanish, and I don't know very much about German history, yet I AM and have always been, German.

For your information, since you haven't figured it out, I finished the ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) and England, and did there Bachillerato. I did not do History A-lavels.

The fact remains, there are no living pure languages. Not even your beloved French.

Then that explains it at all. Having made the E.S.O. and England is a very masterfull piece of work for a student.

My god...

I think I have made Gilles run out of things to say by now. I should at least get a lemming for this.

And I agree with Sand. I didn't make England darling.
Wwwwabit... wwwwabit... KITTYYYYYY!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tengo un emoticono propio, fuck yeah.
:diva:

BOWLAND till I die!

Psyro

The concept of any language being "not a pure language in its own" is sooooo funny...

Liga ociosa de supervillanos matagatitos.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/50db7f18944ac0911893b71a9348b313/tumblr_inline_nvf0donWV31qiczkk_500.gif

Gilles

Cita de: Divarascka en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:29
Cita de: Gilles en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:12
Cita de: Divarascka en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:00
Cita de: Gilles en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 19:51
Hey, is not me who has to explain then why a british native speaks like a spanish student...

anyway, the fact remains. English is a creole language, not a pure language in its own.

P.S. Plus, is very strange too than a former british even unkwons the origins of his language, having in mind that is something studied in primary schools.

Strange enough, don't you think?

I did History GCSE. I studied WWII, the Cold War, the Vietnam war, something else that I can't recall right now, and the Bliztkrieg for a piece of coursework.

I did not study British history, because I WASN'T in England during my primary school years. I also do not know Spanish history, yet I can also speak Spanish, and technically am (or have the right to be) Spanish, and I don't know very much about German history, yet I AM and have always been, German.

For your information, since you haven't figured it out, I finished the ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) and England, and did there Bachillerato. I did not do History A-lavels.

The fact remains, there are no living pure languages. Not even your beloved French.

Then that explains it at all. Having made the E.S.O. and England is a very masterfull piece of work for a student.

My god...

I think I have made Gilles run out of things to say by now. I should at least get a lemming for this.

And I agree with Sand. I didn't make England darling.

It's called sarcasm. Something that real englishman around the world do. BTW, it was to point out your true dominance of the language, sincelery.

移動するときは風のように速く、静止するのは林のように静かに、攻撃するのは火のように。隠れるには陰のように、防御は山のように、出現は雷のように突然に

Dibujar es fácil

Psyro

By the way, i'm not bilingual, but i'm able to think and dream in german and italian. I also used to think in english many years ago, but my level is a little rusty, i'm afraid.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/50db7f18944ac0911893b71a9348b313/tumblr_inline_nvf0donWV31qiczkk_500.gif

Gilles

Calabria stated early on this thread the difference between a though translation and a direct though...innately you translate and then re-translate into your mother language to verify its finesse and accuracy in the other language.

Dibujar es fácil

Sandman

I think this thread should be renamed to "the smartass thread" to make the title more "accurate" and ensure everyone knows what they're gonna find inside.

Who's with me?
Blog novela, con zombies:

Psyro

You better don't try to give me filological lessons. Thanks.

Of course it's not the same to say "hey, i'm going to think in german!" as to do it spontaneously. But not-bilingual speakers are able to do it.

Mr Winters

Cita de: Sandman en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:13
So as everything in this world was made by god 6000 years ago, Divarascka created England maybe 10 years ago and all we know about english history is an incredibly elaborated hoax.

Woah.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CitarIt's called sarcasm. Something that real englishman around the world do

By the way, you know exactly the kind of sarcasm a real englishman uses.

CitarBTW, it was to point out your true dominance of the language, sincelery

Because your English is SO rich and you have an amazing command of English language, yes.

Gilles

Cita de: Psyro en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:52

Of course it's not the same to say "hey, i'm going to think in german!" as to do it spontaneously. But not-bilingual speakers are able to do it.

But not all the time, in every single way. A bilingual could do. A person with some kwoledge on the language in question could do some statements de facto, but couldn't speak at all without making mistakes at the morphology and the sintaxis.

Anyway, every western language can be spoken with barely a thousand words, so it really doesn't matter.

Dibujar es fácil

Psyro

Cita de: Gilles en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:55
Cita de: Psyro en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 20:52

But not all the time, in every single way. A bilingual could do. A person with some kwoledge on the language in question could do some statements de facto, but couldn't speak at all without making mistakes at the morphology and the sintaxis.

Anyway, every western language can be spoken with barely a thousand words, so it really doesn't matter.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA.

Soon, available on you favourite library, "German with a thousand words". True story.

Últimos mensajes

¿Qué manga estás leyendo? de M.Rajoy
[Hoy a las 09:43]

Adivina la película de M.Rajoy
[Hoy a las 08:02]

El hilo con el increíble título mutante de Orestes
[Ayer a las 19:24]

¿Cuándo moriremos? de M.Rajoy
[Ayer a las 08:05]

Gran Guía de los Usuarios de 106 de Orestes
[30 de Abril de 2024, 15:15]