Noticias:

I'm gonna build a big, great wall, the best wall, and Memnoch is going to pay for it.

Menú Principal

The English thread

Iniciado por Divarascka, 17 de Noviembre de 2010, 01:13

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Ynteror

The fuck is going on here?

Me, Hombre del Buen Convivir....

Again.

Cita de: wesker357 en 25 de Abril de 2009, 18:34
eso si que fue megaretardado y que yo creia que lo era pero me quitaron la corona

Idunne

Did you know that the word Cop, for Policeman comes from a word that means (approximately) "To Catch" and Copper, the ore has the same root and would be like (again, approximately): "What we catch"?

:gñe:. I like my Proficiency teacher

Sandman

Does he teach proficiency at work?
Blog novela, con zombies:

Eritea

Cita de: Khram Cuervo Errante en 13 de Diciembre de 2014, 20:42
Estos son terapéuticos. A Rajoy no puedes llamarle hijoputa sin que te multen. Hacerlo con estos es gratis...

Ydrojen

Hello, what's your name?

Psyro

Cita de: Idunne en 04 de Octubre de 2012, 01:17
Did you know that the word Cop, for Policeman comes from a word that means (approximately) "To Catch" and Copper, the ore has the same root and would be like (again, approximately): "What we catch"?

:gñe:. I like my Proficiency teacher

I think that comes from the latin verb "capio". Is the same root for the italian verb "capire" (capisci?) and some spanish words (capturar, for example).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Liga ociosa de supervillanos matagatitos.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/50db7f18944ac0911893b71a9348b313/tumblr_inline_nvf0donWV31qiczkk_500.gif

Ynteror

Actually...

The word "cop" means: "constable on patrol"

a constable is an official responsible for community and security services. He's the jurisdiction in counties and can have the roll of charge penalty's to the law breakers. They can be find specially in patrols on the way.

Again.

eso si que fue megaretardado y que yo creia que lo era pero me quitaron la corona

Psyro

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Liga ociosa de supervillanos matagatitos.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/50db7f18944ac0911893b71a9348b313/tumblr_inline_nvf0donWV31qiczkk_500.gif

Ynteror

looks like is by the copper, but surely you heard a lot around here the "constable" fact :lol:

Again.

Últimos mensajes

Toca las pelotas a la administración aquí de Mskina
[Ayer a las 23:30]

Adivina la película de Orestes
[Ayer a las 19:50]

Marvel Cinematic Universe de M.Rajoy
[Ayer a las 13:27]

ARGENTINOS PUTOS de PerroSanxe
[Ayer a las 11:59]

Mininoticias de M.Rajoy
[17 de Mayo de 2024, 08:16]