Noticias:

La Cadena Ser crea el programa de los 40 principales, un programa juvenil con 2 horas y ponen solo música, algunos críticos no le auguran un futuro muy prometedor a este programa.

Menú Principal

The English thread

Iniciado por Divarascka, 17 de Noviembre de 2010, 01:13

0 Miembros y 2 Visitantes están viendo este tema.

Mr Winters

Cita de: Gilles en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 14:50
Cita de: Divarascka en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 00:36
Cita de: Gilles en 17 de Noviembre de 2010, 22:48
Whatever, the point is that almost 45% of the english language is from French origin. So, this is an almost french thread, not an english one, speaking properly at the terms and facts.

Get over it.

Naïve and lingerie are the only two French words I can think of that we use in English. That makes it an 11% of the previous sentence. Somehow a much lower number...

Fountain, Avenue, Cabin, Baron, Mountain, Marriage, Parliament, Marvel, Manor, Mallard, Royal, Guardian, Douche, Elite, Espionage, Fiance, Premiere, Reconnaissance, Carrington, Debut, Maneuver, Massage, Vandalism, Village....

Belive me, the English language (oh, another French origin word in english) is made of almost 45% French, 15% Latin, and the last 40% of the old barbarian germanic Saxon.

That's all.

Ok.

So what?

Charlosp

Cita de: El Brujo en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 15:28
Pues serán palabras que se han llevado de todas las veces que os han invadido porque lo que es vosotros no habéis cruzado en vuestra puta vida
Normandos nobles.
Con faltas de orcografia.

María, te choflamejo tanto que moriría por ti.

Gilles

English is not a language on its own, its a creole. A totum revolutum, not worthy of consideration in arts and literacy. Its importance is caused from political events rather than cultural ones.

And, just as an addendum, i felt this thread pointless since the begining, that's why i put all this out.

ElBrujo, the english monarchy is of French origin. The French was the official language of the country since the Xth century to the XVIIth, after the Revolution. Enough evidence?

移動するときは風のように速く、静止するのは林のように静かに、攻撃するのは火のように。隠れるには陰のように、防御は山のように、出現は雷のように突然に

Dibujar es fácil

Mr Winters

Dude, you sure are boring. Go fap to some french flags or something and give us a break, holy fuck.

Divarascka

Cita de: Mr Winters en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 15:42
Dude, you sure are boring. Go fap to some french flags or something and give us a break, holy fuck.

+1

Look mate, it's a thread to practise English, so fucking quit relating everything to your damn silly country and it's frigging language. So English is half French, SO? Spanish is half Latin and half Arabic and you ain't gives us a fucking headache about that. Nobody gives a shit anyway. Go do something more useful with your time, or make a thread of your own instead of ruining other people's.

Geeeeesh.
Wwwwabit... wwwwabit... KITTYYYYYY!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tengo un emoticono propio, fuck yeah.
:diva:

BOWLAND till I die!

Deke

Cita de: Divarascka en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 15:54
Look mate, it's a thread to practise English, so fucking quit relating everything to your damn silly country and its frigging language. So English is half French, SO? Spanish is half Latin and half Arabic and you ain't gives us a fucking headache about that. Nobody gives a shit anyway. Go do something more useful with your time, or make a thread of your own instead of ruining other people's.

Geeeeesh.

Calabria

Cómo era eso que dice NadieNunca...Successfull troll is successfull

MiGUi

Discussion with Gilles

Cita de: Gilles en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 15:40

a complete waste of time in over six million forms of communication.

r. r +dr

Deke

Cita de: Gilles en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 15:40
English is not a language on its own, its a creole. A totum revolutum, not worthy of consideration in arts and literacy. Its importance is caused from political events rather than cultural ones.

And, just as an addendum, i felt this thread pointless since the begining, that's why i put all this out.

ElBrujo, the english monarchy is of French origin. The French was the official language of the country since the Xth century to the XVIIth, after the Revolution. Enough evidence?

Mr Winters

Cita de: Deke en 18 de Noviembre de 2010, 16:57
Gilles might accept he was wrong

Now that's what I call a good joke.

Últimos mensajes

Mininoticias de M.Rajoy
[Ayer a las 16:47]

Adivina la película de M.Rajoy
[Ayer a las 12:08]

¿Qué manga estás leyendo? de M.Rajoy
[14 de Mayo de 2024, 09:43]

El hilo con el increíble título mutante de Orestes